Adopting a new family member should be a well-thought out decision. These cats deserve loving homes with lots of love and safety. The process will take time as we follow our procedures.
Each cat does have a different purrsonality and different needs. Understand that we may counsel adoption of a different furbaby based on your application and our conversations with you.
Process for adopting from Chapple Hill Cat Sanctuary:
1. Fill out and submit CHCS adoption application.
2. We will notify you when we receive your application.
3. Our volunteers will contact your references and call for any clarifications we might need.
4. We will invite you to the sanctuary to meet your prospective family member.
5. We will deliver your new family member to his/her new home.